Thursday 25 March 2010

HOW COOL IS THIS ?

I found these great Counting Birthday Cards from Holly over at



You can print off all the bits you need from a tutorial on her blog...



I have made this one for my niece Anais who will be six at the end of the month. so I have - one friendship bracelet.



Two of the fabric headbands that I make...



Three button hair slides that I also made...



Four jelly snakes...



A five pond note, I would have put 5 pound coins, but I need to post this and I'm trying to keep it light !..



And finally six paper dolls with six outfits.  I bought the download for these lovely paper dolls from http://www.sarahjanestudios.etsy.com/ and just printed them out on to card...


Everything stacks up to into a folding envelope, mines a bit of a tight squeeze, maybe I should have chosen some flatter things !


The card gets glued onto the back of the envelope...



And the 'open me' card finishes off the envelope and we are all ready to go...

I think that this is such a simple, yet lovely idea that could be made up in a variety of different ways, I  hope that Anais will enjoy opening each little package....

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's such a neat idea! And great for posting too, as it's so flat. Don't you just love it when you find something so cool?

    ReplyDelete