Friday 16 April 2010

NEW DRESSES...

Had a little dressmaking splurge this last couple of weeks, and the weather this week has had me thinking more about longer sunny days....

Clearing out the children's wardrobes I realised just how much they have grown, particularly Hebe and Clemmie, Hebe really can't get away with her Summer dresses from last year, they are just to short, on the plus side, it does mean Clemmie has lots...


I have made some of these pinafore dresses which button up the back...



And a few of these sundresses that tie at the shoulder...







SOME OF THESE DRESSES WILL BE ABLE FROM MY FOLKSY SHOP OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS...

Another plus side of the lovely weather is eating outside...



1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous fabrics you have used, I wish I had little people, but sadly my grandchildren are in the 16 -24 range!

    ReplyDelete