Thursday 27 May 2010

FABRIC ADDICT SWAP..

My parcel for the Fabric addict swap organised by Helen at http://www.craftyhelenathome.blogspot.com/ arrived this afternoon...

I was partnered with Beki The ramblings of an everyday Mummy.



Beki sent me a really fantastic parcel.  Firstly this Log cabin patchwork book that will be the perfect inspiration when choosing blocks for the Fresh and Funky quilt block bee.



Along with the book came the most gorgeous fabric bundle with some of my favorite prints, ribbons, bows, buttons, binding, lace and a lovely handmade pin cushion, which I have only just realised as iItype this, has lavender in ! Mmmmm..(or should that be ZZzzz)..


So, a BIG thank you to Beki for such a well thought out and perfect parcel of goodies..

And also thank you to Helen for making the time to organise it !

Footnote: Can I just say a  thank you to all the people who have joined in the Fresh and Funky quilting bee, we have 7 Brits, 7 Americans and 1 New Zealander and are now full !  I think both Julie and I are glad to have got most of the organising bit out of the way and are looking forward to the challenge of creating some fresh and funky blocks..

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous27 May, 2010

    Thanks so much for joining in the fun - I'm glad that you enjoyed it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow now you've got a great scoop too! I love the fabric to the front of the picture and doubly love the coloured apple/pear fabric at the back, mmmm.could probably do with borrowing the book too!! Good luck with the bee! Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bee is going to be brilliant - when are you starting, July I guess. I'll pop over to your flickr page and see what's going on if that's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beki chose some lovely thimgs for you! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased you like :)

    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your parcel looks wonderful - sorry I have not mentioned our swap but have had a lot to deal with but will get round to it soon. Also thank you again for your great parcel the apple has pride of place on my work table.

    Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How perfectly lovely. You will have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a fun bundle. Glad you've had a good response for the Fresh and Funky. When I get a bit more practice I may join in if you hold one in the future. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That book looks like a good read....I am planning a browse on Amazon sometime soon as I think I'm going to need some similar inspiration (plus its a very good excuse to buy a book!). Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I love that it's such an international mix. :)

    (and such a fun package!) ;)

    ReplyDelete