Sunday 17 January 2010

FINISHED PROJECTS..

I've had a busy week and not posted as much as I would have liked this week, so much for trying to prioritise my time !

I have managed to finish my Sashiko embroidery and make it into a cushion... 



Very pleased with the finished article, particularly the simplicity of the design which was most enjoyable to complete and something that I will defintely do again.



Another project that I have recently finished is this bottle top art made from Champagne bottle tops (supplied by my Father- in -Law).  A great little project which has lots of different permutations....



I hope to get moved into my new sewing room this week - photos and update to follow...

2 comments:

  1. The cushion does look wonderful, and I have a collection of less exalted bottle caps, so I'd like to try something like that heart...

    So, I knew when we were linked on that swap that we had a lot in common, but I didn't realise it would be Cumbria, let alone Brampton! When did you spend time there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having lived in Japan for 3 years I love all things Japanese and have many sashiko books, thread, indigo. I really need to give it more than just a try. I'm moving into a new sewing space this week.

    ReplyDelete