Tuesday 11 May 2010

AMY BUTLER 'LOVE' QUILT AND CUSHIONS...


This is an order I have been working on for the last week or so..


I made the quilt/throw using some lovely linen mixed with fabric from Amy Butler's 'Love' range, I am really pleased with how it has turned out, I have used this fabric combination a few times in the last couple of weeks, I made Hebe's pump bag using these and also an apron that I made for the red gingham apron swap (can't show that yet as have just posted the parcel to Canada and it will not have got there yet !), its a very zingy mix and I think it looks great with the matching cushions that I also made..



*BREAKING NEWS* I had my first sale on folksy at the weekend ! It was actually a cushion the same as the 'love' one above but made using Tone Finnanger fabric for the letters...Really chuffed..

9 comments:

  1. Well done!
    Your cushions are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cushions are gorgeous and I'm not surprised you've had a sale.
    Such a great feeling isn't it, I've had 3 on Folksy and 1 on Etsy and each time have jumped up and down like a child at Christmas.

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cushions! Congratulations on the sale. Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog today, and must say I am loving it already! Lovely cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog via Becimarie's lovely stuff, fab cushions, well done. As for your previous post about crafty sunday, I'm tempted ?will get back to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!
    Love the cork-board idea and the lettered cups in an earlier post.
    You're so darned crafty... still awaiting the apron :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cushions and they are so bright and cheery. Hope you receive your parcel, posted it on Wednesday so you should have it soon.
    Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your first folksy sale. May there be many more.
    Love the quilt. Am going to the V&A quilt exhibition next week. Looking forward to that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are soooo pretty. I love LOVE. And an ETSY sale - how exciting. Someone out there likes my stuff!!! I'd love to get around to doing that one day - I'll have to come back to you in a couple of years time for some advice. How did you applique the letters? Was it bondaweb, raw edge and zigzag? They look really cool.

    ReplyDelete