Friday 3 December 2010

BEEN A LITTLE WHILE...

December the 3rd, how did that happen ? I seem to have been in a whirlwind the last couple of weeks. The two little ones have been particularly poorly with horrid colds, and so has the laptop, not with a cold obviously but a nasty virus, all sorted now though and everyone seems to be on the mend. 

December means Advent calenders of course, and we have this most beautiful one this year that I had lots of help making from the girls in the THE QUICK CHRISTMAS BEE, is it not just gorgeous ?..





 It has the most perfect sized pockets to fit 4 little chocolate mice and four little bits, beads for the girls to make up into a bracelet and MatchAttax football cards for Finn..


I have been busy doing the round of craft fairs and Christmas markets, and then having to restock in between them,  MY FOLKSY SHOP has also been busy the last couple of weeks too, its good to be busy and I do thrive under a bit of pressure...

Just off to deliver some stock for a stall at a local Christmas Festival, luckily I do not have to man the stall, I think the girls will need their thermals on today !...
I will pop back soon with pictures of new makes, some presents and some to sell....



9 comments:

  1. That is an adorable Advent Calendar and I'm impressed with all your craft activity and sales! I hope everyone stays well now - have a lovely Advent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your advent calendar, hope you managed to find lots of pretty beads for the girls! Glad you're doing well with your shop, I actually made my first sell on Etsy this week! I was so pleased, wasn't expecting it at all, but now a necklace is on it's way to the US! Looking forward to seeing some more makes! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!! Well done finishing it all in time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've convinced me that I must make an advent calender for next year, your quilted one is beautiful and with big roomy pockets just right for a larger family like mine.

    I'm glad your business is going so well, can't wait to see your new makes.
    florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beautiful! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your advent calendar is gorgeous , so bright and cheerful I know your children must be so excited to get their treats from this great calendar , great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The calendar looks lovely, I'm so pleased it worked out. Your blocks arrived today and they are perfect, thanks so much.
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the calender quilt looks stunning! You did a great job finishing it off. And such good news that your a busy selling lots of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a great great advent calender!

    ReplyDelete