Sunday 7 November 2010

FREE CHRISTMAS MAGAZINES...

You may have to forgive my excitement over this post this morning...

I came across these links from Natasha at 5 minutes just for me, she wrote a post this week about these TWO, yes TWO fantastic free online magazines..

I did not even know that such things existed, am I just not down with the kids ?

Anyway here you go...

First up is the truly incredible AMY POWERS HOLIDAY MAGAZINE which has fantastic makes and links to lots of free printables etc..


Amy's blog Inspire co is also well worth a look...

The second magazine is GIFTED which is put together by Ez (pronounced Ee-zee) of Creature comforts



Another  fantastic magazine which can not fail to inspire you...

So if you have a spare 5 minutes today, have a look, and see if you are as excited as me !...................

8 comments:

  1. these look lovely and free!!! thankyou, I'm off for a look. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..isn't it great! You are such a sweetie linking back to me-thank you.

    I found out about another new online magazine today. It is a decorating one from Australia. Here is the link:
    http://www.ivyandpiper.com.au/

    Have fun and best wishes for a lovely week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. Will go and have a look and hopefully get some more Xmas inspiration!

    p.s I think you have put the same link twice so can only see one of the magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for the inspiration. I also think that you put the same link twice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely magazines! So much inspiration, love the sewn wood art pieces, might have to try that! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh will pop over to have a look thanks!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thank you....some great ideas! And they are beautiful to look at as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO glad I came across your Blog today, those magazines look wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing them, hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete