Friday 18 December 2009

HANDMADE CHRISTMAS SWAP


Very exciting parcel arrived from France today ! I took part in my first ever 'swap' ( A handmade Christmas swap), and I was partnered with the lovely Floss, if you click on the 'Pause in advent' button on the right of this post you will be taken to her blog.



The parcel was beautifully wrapped in a linen pillow slip, and had the most gorgeous card attached..

Inside was a lovely wrapped parcel (using a page from a map book, great idea), with another card attached and a gorgeous linen collar..


A very nice handmade card...


A bar of yummy chocolate....
A very unusual garland made from card, paper and buttons....



Lovely collar, I think this may end up on a dress for Clemmie...


Beautiful illustrated gift labels...


And a useful calender...



Wait, what is this..

Just as I thought I had opened everything, I found this other little parcel in the bottom of the pillow slip, and inside was this gorgeous button decoration...



I am thrilled with all my goodies and a great big thank you to Floss for such thoughtful gifts.
See Floss's blog to see what she thought of my swap gifts...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Maria! Isn't it odd to see your own things in someone else's photos? I have to tell you I didn't make the fantastic Marie Antoinette gift tag - a set was sent to me when I won a giveaway and I wanted to pass the tags on to people who would appreciate them (ie bloggers) not to my family who would kind of ignore them! Otherwise, you have vintage French buttons, ribbons, cards, fabric and lace, a calendar from my bin man and gift tags from my magazine!

    ReplyDelete