Tuesday 2 February 2010

PARCEL IN THE POST...

I love getting parcels, especially when they are as beautifully wrapped as this one from http://www.saintsandpinners.com/  (great choice of fabric and service).
 It always feels as though I'm getting a present, even though I have obviously ordered it myself and know what is in it !

In this lovely package was....


Lotus full moon polka dot cherry, Lotus full moon polka dot slate, Lotus morning glory linen and Lotus wall flower sky, all by Amy Butler.

I also bought this; Park slope circles and stems in lime.....


Planets yellow....


and Kaffe Fassett moss dots......



As well as selling individual fabrics Saints and Pinners also put together some gorgeous fabric packs, I made this cushion for Hebe from the Blueberry fabric pack...



I liked it so much that I made one for Clemmie too......


Its been a bit of a week for cushion making, I made this one for Freya with the tiniest strips of scraps of Amy Butler fabric.....



Finn is going for a red white and blue theme to his room, so this was the order of the day...


1 comment:

  1. Hi. I stumbled upon your blog today via Saints and Pinners. You make lovely things. I look foward to seeing what you make with the new Amy Butler fabrics.

    ReplyDelete