Just back from a snowdrop walk with the children this afternoon. There is a local hall 'Lytham Hall' which opens its grounds for 'snowdrop walks' on every Sunday in February...
It was a lovely morning today, bright blue skies and sunshine, but by the time all four children were ready to go, bikes and scooters found etc it was rather cloudy, still had a nice walk though...
And saw lots and lots of snowdrops........
- We celebrated Finn's 9th Birthday by having his favourite Chinese food
- Hebe dropped a drawer full of videos on her big toe turning it blue..ouch !
- Made play-dough
- Spent a day with my sister- the first in months...
- Discovered where to buy a roll of freezer paper in this country (more of that to come)!
- Had a really good idea
- Finished decorating Finn's bedroom for him to move in to
- Slept upstairs in a bed ! The first time in 3 months (we had to move downstairs whilst we had building work done)
- Listened to Freya playing Mama Mia on the the clarinet and was pleasantly surprised by how much she has improved
- Found out that it is Clemmie who goes into my new sewing room and empties out all the buttons !