Monday 20 February 2012

DOLLS HOUSE DO UP #2


As you may remember from last time, I had painted the outside and after a lot of fiddling managed to get the roof papered with the slate paper...

Now for some colour to the inside...


A nice pale blue (which actually looks darker here than it is) for he hall, stairs and landing..

And more of the exterior sage green for the living room, on the left.


Just a minute, whats going on here ? SQUATTERS !! The cheek !, she has brought a particularly nice granny stripe blanket with her though, so maybe we will let her stay ?...


Moving on .....


I also used the sage green for the main bedroom ( top) and the playroom (right of the stairs), the kitchen has also been painted with the same blue as the stairs.

In the bathroom (top left) and the girls room (top right) I went for a pale peach colour, all very pretty pastely, Yes ?,  just you wait and see.......

With the inside ready for the next stage, I have been thinking about the intrior furnishings, I have a pile of furniture that I intend to upcycle into something lovely, and I have been busy sorting art work for the walls....


Do you see my itsy bitsy bunting at the top right of the above picture ?



Next time the wallpaper goes up ....

No comments:

Post a Comment